- Business accounting services to small/medium enterprises.
- Help in designing of an accounting software or selection of a ready-made software suitable for their requirements.
- Debtors Control Management.
- Inventory Control Management.
- Payroll Management.
- Consolidation of Accounts and Preparation of Financial Statement.
- Projected Financial Statement.
In 2015, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs has issued a notification stating a roadmap for implementation of IND-AS converged with IFRS. IND-AS are required to be adopted in a phased manner for the financial year beginning on or after 1 April 2016 with comparatives for the year ending 31 March 2016 for certain class of companies.
We provide following services relating to Ind AS–
- Impact assessment, highlighting the differences between Indian GAAP and Ind AS.
- Assistance in implementation of the accounting differences.
- Preparation of full-fledged Ind AS compliant financial statements.
- Training to the staff of the Company and preparing the first set of Ind AS financial statements.
- Consolidation of Financial Statements under IND-AS.
- Peer review audit certification and restatement of financial statements for Companies going for Initial Public Offering (IPO).