Welcome to our website www.anupca.com
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
- “Anup Chanana & Associates , Chartered Accountants provides the www.anupca.com as a service to the public. Anup Chanana & Associates, Chartered Accountants is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. The content of the website is changeable without issuing a relative notice to the users.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse those website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
- Further The information is provided by This websites being sourced from various Third Party Sources and Govt/Pvt Legal /Tax Websites. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct,
- While the information contained within this website is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
- While we endeavour to supply accurate information on this site, errors and omissions may occur. We not accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this site. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed, through this site.
- We reserves the right to make changes to the content on this site at any time and without notice.
- Although the www.anupca.com website may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including websites, Anup Chanana & Associates , Chartered Accountants is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.
- Links from www.anupca.com to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by Anup Chanana & Associates , Chartered Accountants of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on this website of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement by Anup Chanana & Associates , Chartered Accountants, and Anup Chanana & Associates , Chartered Accountants has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.”
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, Links, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website/Link/Utilities/Tools provided. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Anup Chanana & Associates, Chartered Accountants . We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Anup Chanana & Associates, Chartered Accountants takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.